£ 310.00–£ 510.00
This long layered style is for those who enjoy longer lengths. The Shadé Unit is custom made from 14”, 16”,18” and 20” for a full unit including a closure (extra bundles can be used and options available) pieces 100% virgin hair to create your perfect shape.
Unit is available in both Full and U-Parts caps with adjustable straps, combs and elastic bands for extra security. Lengths start from 14″ – 22″ to extra lengths start from 16″-22″, ombré options also available. Always go a size smaller for u-parts* Upload your picture below for wig fit precision.
Please refer to the measurement table as a guideline for your wig
|Unit size (inches)||Small||Medium||Large|
|Front to nape||14||14.5||14.5|
|Ear to Ear across forehead||12||12.5||12.5/75|
|Ear to ear over the top||12.5||12.75||13|
|Temple to temple across back||14.5||15||15.5|
|Nape of neck||5||5.5||6|
How to measure your head
Washing your unit
To wash your human hair wig, follow these steps:
1) Detangle the unit with a wig brush, or a large comb. Start on the ends and work your way to the base of the cap
2) Rinse the hair with warm water, the water should be flowing in the direction as the hair to avoid tangling
3) Avoid soaking the hair in the basin, it may tangle that way
4) Using your fingers, distribute shampoo evenly throughout the hair
5) Rinse with warm water thoroughly to remove shampoo, again the water should be flowing in the direction as the hair to avoid tangling
6) Remove excess water by gently patting with a towel. Avoid squeezing the hair
7) Using your fingers, distribute conditioner throughout the hair, comb through (or use tangle teaser)
8) Remove the conditioner by rinsing with warm water. To remove excess water, pat unit dry (you may also leave unit in the towel for 5 mins also)
9) Allow wig to air dry, once dry, style as usual
Styling your unit
1) AM Units come pre styled to suit you, being of a hairdressing background, andree marie’s aim was to deliver a salon service straight to your home, hence the need to see a picture of your face to help with shaping the unit. Units may need a little thinning and maybe a little trimming, however the bulk of the work should be done.
2) All Units are made with 100% human virgin hair and able to be style just like your own, which means they can be curled, dyed etc...Enjoy your units!
How to wear the wig
All Units are six months guaranteed. If your unit requires Tightening/re-stitching it can be sent back within the 6 month time frame to be fixed free of charge. Please note that the shipping costs will have to be paid by the customer.
I ordered this unit in an ombré style and also in a honey blonde and ash brown mix. Both my units have been exceptionally constructed. I really like how Marie thinks carefully about how a colour/tone will suit her client and dyes the hair accordingly. E.g if you would like a “honey” blonde unit, Marie will choose a warm blonde tone/s that suit the clients skin tone. The service she provides is always very friendly and professional. I have a few more units I have in mind to get made and Marie is my first choice wig maker to go to!