1. Is Keratin Treatment a relaxer?
No its a keratin based treatment which naturally softens, eliminates frizz, smoothes hair and instantly makes hair more manageable for you.
2. Can I use keratin treatment even if my hair is relaxed?
Yes you can though I say wait until you have some regrowth before getting it done. This can also be an option for those who want to grow out a relaxer.
3. Can it be used on previously treated hair?
Yes you can
4. Can it be done on Virgin hair?
Yes it can
5. Can I shampoo my hair after the treatment?
Yes you can but you should wait a few days. Different brands ask you to wait a different amount of time, normally 4 days should be enough
6. How long does the treatment stay on the hair? How often should I get it done?
the treatment can last 2-4months depending on the individual. You can repeat the process every 2-4months or as needed.
7. Can I do normal activities ie swimming?
You may carry on with your normal activities but you should wait the amounbt of timd the brand you request before washing/wetting. If you get caught in rain then, blowdry it immediately and use straighteners too if needed
8. Can I use normal products straight after i,e mousse, gel?
Not just after getting a treatment, wait the required time stated whether its 72 hrs or 4 days before adding anything to your hair
9. Do I touch up my whole head next time?
Yes the treatment is applied on your whole head each time
10. Is there an after care to the treatment?
Most brazilian blowdry’s have their own after care that you can use at home, shampoo wise, sulfate free shampoos work well alongside the treatment. otherwise ask your stylist what works best with the brand you use or do the research yourself too.
* Different brands of brazilian blowdry work better on different types of hair, research what may work for your hair type or let your stylist help you
|Brazilian blowdry using La Brasiliana Keratin Treatment, stylist Rodney Alder|
If you have any other questions leave them in the comment box xx